VARTA rechargeable Ni-MH range with long-lasting energy high-sellers including specialized products and the broadest Ready To Use range. Ordinary rechargeables get discharged during storage and lose much of their capacity. Once charged VARTA Ready To Use rechargeables still retain up to 75% of their capacity after 12 months of storage. VARTA Ready To Use rechargeables do not require a special charger and can be used for all applications.
- VARTA D batteries 56720 are particularly eco-friendly as they can be recharged up to 1000 times.
- The D cell batteries are immediately ready for use due to the "Ready to Use" technology.
- Reliable sources of energy for the constant power supply to electric devices
- Suitable for electronic toys, clocks and torches
- The charge of the LR20 battery is still up to 75% after 12 months if it has not been used.
- The D cell batteries have no memory effect, so complete discharge is not required.
- The size D batteries HR20 are suitable for all common chargers.