The LAPP charging station is suitable for plug-in hybrid (PHEV) and battery electric vehicles (BEV).
Matching adapters: 64703, 64704, 64706, 64707
- The LAPP Mode 2 charger with vehicle-side Type 2 coupling and interchangeable mains adapters provides highly flexible mobile charging - in the garage at home and on the road
- Ideal for charging with up to 22 kW from household sockets (type E/F, CEE 7/3) or at CEE industrial sockets, e.g. in hotels, workshops and in the agricultural sector.
- On the mains side, the multi-function cable terminates in a CEE socket for connecting the two enclosed adapter cables with safety plug Type E/F and 3-phase CEE plug (1-phase CEE plug available separately)
- Robust, vehicle-resistant cables and plugs with silver-plated contacts and the drop-proof control box (waterproof according to IP67) provide extra durability
- Cover caps on all couplings protect against the ingress of dust, dirt and water in between charges
- EV charging cable for safe, stable charging at a nominal voltage of 110-400 V, operating temperature -25 °C to 45 °C
- Particularly safe due to overcurrent and overvoltage protection as well as temperature monitoring in the mains plug and in the in-cable control box (ICCB)
Dimensions control box (IC-CPD): 320 x 124 x 84 mm
The mobile LAPP Mode 2 charging stations automatically recognise which plug-in charging adapter is being used and the electronics regulate the possible maximum charging power. The interchangeable LAPP plug-in charging adapters are resistance-coded and thus the possible maximum charging power is regulated by the electronics.