The LAPP charging station is suitable for plug-in hybrid (PHEV) and battery electric vehicles (BEV).
- Mains adapter for use with the separately available Mode 2 charger "Charging Station Universal" for Type 2 electric cars
- Ideal for charging hybrid and electric vehicles with up to 3.7 kW from CEE industrial sockets, e.g. at the standard sockets at campsites
- As an adapter for the charging station Universal, it provides highly flexible mobile charging, eliminating the need to purchase an additional Type 2 cable
- Charging cable for safe, stable charging at a nominal voltage of 230 V (AC), operating temperature -25 °C to 45 °C
- Robust, vehicle-resistant cables and a socket with silver-plated contacts provide extra durability
- The cover cap on the female plug protects against the ingress of dust, dirt and water during storage