Wall brackets for charging cable sockets (IEC 62196 type 2) prevent the cable from being damaged when stored outside the charging process. Securely fastened to the wall, the holder protects the charging connector from dirt and damage that would occur if it were kept on the floor, e.g. in a garage. This helps to extend the lifetime of the charging cable and keeps the socket and cable clean.
- The charging cable holder securely keeps the plug off the floor between charging cycles to prevent dirt and damage to the connector.
- Mounting the cable socket on the wall prevents damage to the EV charging gun due to mechanical impacts such as driving over it.
- By covering the nozzle, the Type 2 plug holder protects the charging cable from dust, dirt and water ingress.
- The charging holder allows for conveniently storing the cable on the wall, avoiding an additional protective cover.
- The charging connector can be securely engaged with just one hand and unlocked again from the dummy socket at the touch of a button.
- Easy to install on the wall of the house or garage, e.g. next to your wall connector, using the dowels and screws supplied (charging cable not included)