The LAPP charging station is suitable for plug-in hybrid (PHEV) and battery electric vehicles (BEV).
- The LAPP Mode 2 charger provides simple, mobile charging via standard mains sockets (safety socket CEE 7/3, plug type E/F) and is ideal in the garage at home or as an emergency charging cable on the road
- Ideal solution for safe, stable charging at up to 1.8 kW and a nominal voltage of 240 V (AC) with an interconnected control box
- Robust, vehicle-resistant cables and plugs with silver-plated contacts and the drop-proof control box (waterproof according to IP67) provide extra durability
- The cover cap on the vehicle-side coupling protects against ingress of dust, dirt and water in between charges
- EV charging cable with high moisture protection according to IP55, operating temperature -25 °C to 45 °C
- The Type 2 to Type 2 EV charging cable is space-saving and easy to handle thanks to its light weight.
- Particularly safe due to overcurrent and overvoltage protection as well as temperature monitoring in the mains plug and in the in-cable control box (ICCB)
Dimensions control box (IC-CPD): 320 x 124 x 84 mm