The LAPP charging station is suitable for plug-in hybrid (PHEV) and battery electric vehicles (BEV).
- The LAPP Mode 2 charger provides simple, mobile charging via CEE sockets and is ideal in the garage at home or on the road
- Ideal for charging with up to 22 kW from 3-phase CEE industrial sockets, e.g. in hotels, workshops and in the agricultural sector
- Robust, vehicle-resistant cables and plugs with silver-plated contacts and the drop-proof control box (waterproof according to IP67) provide extra durability
- Cover caps on the plug and coupling protect against the ingress of dust, dirt and water in between charges
- Oil-resistant EV charging cable at a nominal voltage of 110-400 V (AC) and an operating temperature of -25 °C to 45 °C
- The Type 2 to Type 2 EV charging cable is space-saving and easy to handle thanks to its light weight.
- Particularly safe due to overcurrent and overvoltage protection as well as temperature monitoring in the mains plug and in the in-cable control box (ICCB)
Dimensions control box (IC-CPD): 320 x 124 x 84 mm