The Goobay network cable is ideal for outdoor use, e.g. in the garden, for camping, on building facades and for connecting surveillance cameras. The stable cable sheath made of polyethylene is extremely resistant to weathering and UV radiation.
- Unshielded twisted-pair LAN cable for outdoor assembly with a maximum transmission length of 40 m
- Polyethylene outer sheath (PE) protects the network cable outdoors and makes it extremely weather-resistant.
- The outdoor Ethernet cable is ideal for use on building facades and surveillance cameras.
- Unterminated patch cable for assembly and installation with IDC connection technology. No approval for permanent installation in buildings.
- High-quality copper-clad aluminium wire (CCA) guarantees an excellent and powerful network connection.
- Complies with the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) and Fca fire protection class